Back to events
Is there anything better than sleeping in on a lazy Sunday and then strolling down to Blackwattle Bay for a beautiful brunch by the water?
That is why were are excited to announce the launch of our premium Bellevue Cottage Brunch from next Sunday, February 21.
Chef Antoine will treat you to an array of delicious signature dishes, inspired by the best cuisine from around the world. There are eight selections to choose from including our Farmer’s Plate featuring crispy slow-cooked pork belly and the Vietnamese inspired cottage poke bowl.
The Brunch will be served every Sunday from 9am until 2pm.
Date: Every Sunday starting February 21st
Price: $42pp for choice of main, juice and tea/coffee
We recommend booking your spot ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Baked cauliflower dauphinois, preserved lemon persillade, fried eggs grilled toast.
- Cottage Poke Vietnamese Bowl – brown rice, barley, avocado, cucumber, capsicum, lemon, mint, baked local halloumi
- Farmer’s Plate – crispy slow cooked pork belly, scrambled eggs, cabbage, lightly spiced celery and beans, grilled toast
- Lemon confit salmon, poached eggs mornay, caraway spinach fonduta, grilled bread
- Signature “cluster” maple & coconut activated granola, date, raisin, marcona almonds, sweet spices and berries, yogurt and milk of your choice
- Crab and herbs scented omelette, ratatouille, capsicum velouté, chilli salsa, grilled toast
- Antoine’s croque monsieur, ham, Swiss cheese, Dijon, béchamel, fried egg, leafs and house pickles
- Classic scrambled, fried or poached, smoked bacon, ratatouille, grilled toast.